Sunday, October 18, 2009

Color, color, everywhere.

With the start of the school year I have remembered how much a a procrastinator I am. *sigh*

Hey, at least I've decided I want to go back to school.
Hey, at least I've decided I want to make art for a living.
BTW, I am going to work to do colorscripting. :P

Holy cow, I'm out of practice. So. I have decided to create a color sequence of images for a story, as if I were working on a film project.

So far I have determined the story, it is Froggy Went a Courtin' as sung by Bruce Springsteen on his album We Shall Overcome, the Seeger Sessions. I will be using a Sierra Nevada Mining Culture theme. All the animals will be representations of the fauna found here in Sierra Nevada.

This is my assignment for myself.

This week, my agenda is:
Monday: Design Froggies
Tuesday: Design Miss Mouse
Wednesday: Draw the layout of the community of Froggy and Miss Mouse.
Thursday: Research Mining towns, ghost towns and Tonopah.
Friday: Sketch Mining Equipment and Miners.

I will try to post as often as I can.

1 comment:

jenjo0623 said...

System Fail! We'll try again next week.